1. The Instacrypt.com exchange service adheres to anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML) measures.
2. The purpose of these measures is to demonstrate that Instacrypt takes seriously any attempt to use its service for illegal purposes.
3. The Instacrypt service warns its users against attempts to use the service for money laundering, terrorism financing, fraud of any kind, and against using the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
4. In order to prevent transactions of illegal nature, Instacrypt service establishes certain requirements for all Applications, created by the User:
4.1 The sender and the beneficiary of the Payment Order must be the same person. Transfers in favor of third parties using the Service are strictly prohibited.
4.2 All the contact details stated in the User’s Order as well as other personal data must be truthful and correct.
4.3 Orders created by the User using anonymous proxy-servers or any other anonymous Internet connections are strictly prohibited.
5. If there is a reasonable suspicion that the User is trying to use the services for money laundering or any other illegal operations, the administration has the right to
– suspend the exchange;
– request the User’s identification documents;
– request other information related to payments;
– the service does not perform crypto-exchange operations from “Hydra” sites;
In case the client violates point 5 of our service’s AML policy, in particular performing cryptocurrency transactions from the “Hydra” website Service has the right to suspend the exchange, withhold funds to investigate the origin and, in case of confirmation of the involvement of the “Hydra” to deposit the cryptocurrency client, with a deduction of fees up to 100% of the amount of transfer.
6. All information provided by the client can be transmitted to the relevant authorities in the following cases:
– at the request of law enforcement authorities;
– at the decision of courts of different instances;
– At the request of administrations of Payment systems
7. Instacrypt service, its administration, employees and domain owners are not responsible for the unauthorized use of the service by third parties, for actions of malefactors and for possible damage.
8. By making the exchange, the User agrees to all the terms of these rules and undertakes to comply with them.